Saturday, July 5, 2014

Leaving Lewes

On my last night in Lewes, The Mister Guy and the Lady took me to the beach.  Though I had never been there before, they said it is a big part of the town.


 I wasn't sure about getting sand in my fur, but I was willing to give it a try because the Mister Guy promised to carry me.



I think I like this guy!



It was almost sunset when we got there.   I liked looking at the water and the clouds...


 ...and the seagulls...


 and…the…belly dancers???



 That’s what the Mister Guy called these women in fancy clothes dancing to a drumbeat on the beach.  I wasn't so sure about them,



but he seemed to like them.  I guess I shouldn’t judge people by what they wear (or don’t wear).

I also was not so sure that the Lady would have been happy if she knew that the Mister Guy was spending so much time looking at these belly dancers.  Because I think I know what is best for him, I took his glasses so that I could see them and he couldn’t.



I am a thoughtful furry monster!

I don't know about the belly dancer clothes.  They were pretty on those ladies, but I don't think that they are appropriate for furry blue and orange monsters.  When I was in the toy store, all the humans, and a few dogs, would come in wearing these things that the Lady says are called “T-shirts”; written on them were names of the places that these humans, and the few canines,  had visited.  I thought that was kind of cool so I asked the Mister Guy and the Lady if maybe I could have a T-shirt from Lewes before we left.  The thing is, I only like blue and orange so I had to find one that matched my fur.  My people said that they thought having a T-shirt was a good idea and that they would help me find one of which I approved.


I think I like these people!  They said that I can collect T-shirts from all the places that I visit!  I am going to be the best dressed blue and orange furry monster around!

I met another furry friend on the beach.


Her people seemed very nice, too. I could tell that her people loved her and she loved them!

As the sun was setting, we left to go home and pack for our busy travel day the next day.  Since I only had the one T-shirt, my packing was easy.


1 comment: