Friday, June 26, 2015

Decision Day!


Today was a very special day. At least that is what Mr Guy and The Lady told me. I am not sure I understand it all, but I do understand that what happened today is good. In a place called Washington D.C., a group of people called the Supreme Court made a decision, one that has taken them a very long time to make. That decision was to give all people the right to get married,  Some people think that only boys and girls should love each other and that it is wrong for two boys or two girls to fall in love with each other.  That is the part I do not quite understand. Why would someone not want two people to fall in love, get married, and be happy? Mr Guy and The Lady are happy. Everybody should be happy and not lonely. At least that is what this blue and orange furry monster thinks. 

One of the first t-shirts I got was this one. The Lady and Mr Guy told me that some people really hate the idea that some boys love boys and some girls love girls.  I love everybody!  I like my shirt. I don’t hate anything! I like the idea that love conquers hate. The Lady had to explain the word conquer to me when I got the shirt, so now I understand it. It means "to put away." Putting away hate is one of the best ideas that I have ever heard!

And I found out Washington D.C. is sort of near Delaware where I came from!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment