Saturday, May 6, 2017

A Month of Me: Day 6 - What Not To Wear


Mr. Guy asked me to go outside with him this morning so that he could show me his zoo-kini.  I wasn't sure that I wanted to see that, especially first thing this morning!  First of all, Mr. Guy doesn't really like to go to zoos because it makes him sad to see all of the animals in captivity.  And secondly, Mr. Guy doesn't seem like a bikini kind of guy, at least I hope he isn't a bikini kind of guy.  So why would he want to show me a special outfit, that I don't think that he would like. to wear to a place that I know he doesn't like?  Maybe his brain is more re-tired than I thought!

When I asked him about his zoo-kini, he said that he most definitely was not putting on a bikini and that we most definitely were not going to the zoo!  Oh, thank goodness!

Okay then...so what was Mr. Guy talking about?

He has a zoo, well maybe its a garden not a zoo, full of zucchini in the backyard.  He has big zucchini that we picked, little zucchini that are still growing that we can pick in a few days, and lots of yellow flowers that will turn into more zucchini soon.  It is a good thing that everyone at my house likes zucchini because it may be all that we eat all summer long!  The Lady told me that there are many  different ways to cook the zucchini.  We can sauté it or grill it.  We can make pancakes with it.  We can even make bread with it.  Sometimes The Lady lets me help her cook.  Maybe she will let me make something with all of our zucchini.

I am so happy that Mr. Guy has the eating kind of zucchini and not wearing zoo-kini!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment