Tuesday, May 10, 2016

A Month of Me - Day 10


This whole hat thing is getting to be serious business!  I told Mr. Guy that I want to wear hats like he does.  He told me that there are different kinds of hats for different occasions.  The other night he was telling me about sun hats.  Really I think they should be called no-sun hats.  He said that he wears different hats in the winter because he doesn't have any fur to keep his head warm.  I don't have that problem.  

Tonight I tried on one of his summer hats.  Mr. Guy wears this one to keep the sun from baking his head and turning it red.  I just wanted to try it on.  I like this one a little bit because it fits over my horns.  But, it is the wrong color blue for my fur, don't you think?  The Lady said something like it crashes with my fur colors.  I don't think that it looks so bad that people will think that I look like a crash, but I don't think that I want a hat like this one.  Well, at least not in this color.  The Lady told me that it is going to be hard to find a hat that doesn't crash and that fits over my horns.  She said that I might have to make some compromises.  Compromises?

Hmmm...The Lady tried to explain compromises to me.  I think it means something like I am probably not going to find the perfect hat I so I should learn to be happy with something close.  Maybe I can do that.  I just don't want cramped horns or a hat that crashes.

Oh!!!  I just learned about another kind of hat.  Rain hats!  There is lots of rain and thunder and lightening at my house right now.  Mr. Guy went outside to check on stuff.  He told me to stay inside so I didn't get wet.  If I had a  rain hat, it would keep my fur all nice and dry.  The Lady said that lots of times rain hats are yellow.  Do you think that a yellow hat would crash with my fur???

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! Maybe you could go with a baseball cap to fit your cute shirts. You can ask the Lady or mr Guy to cut two holes for your horns. I bet you would look even cuter then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! Maybe you could go with a baseball cap to fit your cute shirts. You can ask the Lady or mr Guy to cut two holes for your horns. I bet you would look even cuter then!

    ReplyDelete