Tuesday, May 31, 2016

A Month of Me - Day 31

I did it!  I did it!  I did it!  

Back on the first of May I set a goal to write a post every day.  I wasn't sure that I could do it, but The Lady told me that it was important to have goals.  She said that sometimes you achieve your goals and sometimes you don't, but you can't achieve them if you don't have them.  I am a very lucky little monster because Mr. Guy and The Lady will do all that they can to help me.

We had lots of little adventures and lots of quiet time together at home.   It makes me happy to be able to go back and look at the stories I wrote and all of our pictures from A Month of Me so I can remember these times.  I don't know that I can continue to write every single day, but having done so for a whole month makes me realize how much I enjoy sharing my life with all of you.

Lots of people are graduating from school right now.  They are celebrating years and years of studying and working hard to earn diplomas and degrees.  I am not graduating because I don't go to school, but Mr. Guy and The Lady told me that they are just as proud of my writing accomplishments, that I worked hard for a whole month.  They said that we should take a special picture of me in honor of me reaching my goal.  I don't have special rigamarole like The Lady and those people who are graduating from school,  but I did put on my fancy clothes!


I have a bow tie.  I like it better than Mr. Guy's big fat red string that he wore around his neck!  And I have a vest, which is really just a shirt with no arms.  I wouldn't want to wear these fancy clothes all the time, but I suppose they are OK when it is a special occasion.

Mr. Guy had one last surprise May surprise for me.  He has been full of surprises this month.  Most of them are good!  He found a hat for me, one that is just the right size for my head!


He said that it is a hat sort of like one that he has.  It's not a yellow rain hat and it's not a hat to keep my head warm in the winter.  It is a fancy hat to go with my fancy clothes.  This hat does not have holes for my horns so I wasn't sure exactly how I should wear it.

Should I wear it over just one horn?


Or should I wear it over both of them?


I think that wearing it over both of my horns makes me look too serious and grown up. I am not a serious and grown up monster.  I am just a fun-loving happy-go-lucky little blue and orange furry monster who enjoys life!  

Which style do you prefer?

Thank you again for following me during the month of May.  June and July are going to be busy months for me and my family.  I am going on a trip this weekend to meet some of The Lady's picture taking friends. Then it is Mr. Guy's birthday, and my adoption day, and our trip to Pittsburgh, and our trip to England.  I am going to have a lot to tell you about!  I hope you will check back here every now and then and see what I am up to!

Farewell Month of Me!  I will miss you.

Welcome June!  Let's have some fun!

2 comments:

  1. I like the hat over one horn because it's dashing! When you wear the hat the usual way it looks more serious. I haven't had time to read your entire month of blogging but I am looking forward to catching up. Congratulations for your accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done so well - with the help of Mr Guy and The Lady to share your days in May. I am looking forward to reading about your adventures in the coming months. The hat over one horn looks like fun and suits you the best I feel. Keep up the good work, you ROCK

    ReplyDelete