Thursday, May 5, 2016

A Month of Me - Day 5


Oh, wow!  The Lady took me for a ride on her Krazy Kruiser tonight.  I thought this might be like the enjoyable ride I had in the red monster mobile the other night at Target, but no!  Tonight's ride was very crazy!  The Lady made this thing roll by moving side to side.  I'm not exactly sure how that worked to make us roll, but it did.  Even time she went side to side, so did I.  I did not like it!  It was hard for this little monster to hand on.  I was afraid that I might fall off and The Krazy Lady might roll over me on her Kruiser.  I mean, The Lady might roll over me on her Krazy Kruiser.  No, I mean The Krazy Lady might roll over me on her Krazy Kruiser.  That's it.  Everything about this
 was krazy!  I sure am glad that Mr. Guy always drives the car.  I would not want every ride I take to be like this one was!

Good night!  This dizzy little blue and orange monster is going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment