Tuesday, May 3, 2016

A Month of Me - Day 3


It is only three days into the month of me May and already I know that this will be my favorite month ever!  Not only is The Lady helping me write every day, but she is taking a picture of me every day for her May Capture Your 365 prompts.  The best part is that she is in some of the pictures with me!!!  Her prompt today was "What Represents Me."  Well, what represents her.  I told her that what I think represents her best is blue and orange  Those are her favorite colors...and mine, too!  She agreed that the fact that we both like blue and orange is a good thing, but that the prompt meant a little more than that.  We started talking about good things.

Blue and orange and T-shirts are good things, I said.  She said loving people, making people smile, and sharing your things were all good.  Then I started to understand.  Hugs are good.  Giving food and T-shirts to people who don't have clothing and meals is good.  To not have hate in your heart is good.  Then The Lady remembered my shirt... This is not a new one, but she thought it would be perfect for today's photo about what represents her.  

I know that she makes my world good.  And, Mr. Guy, The Lady and I believe that there is much good in the world even though it is sometimes hard to see.  And, we do our best to be a part of that good.

No comments:

Post a Comment